Sunday, November 20, 2005

Amy's Rules

I left Amy at the computer where she forbade me to look apart from the occasional help with spelling. After about 20 minutes I discovered she had written the following:

Amy's Rules

  1. When Tom'’s asleep I can play in my room.
  2. Listen to what mummy or daddy is saying.
  3. Tell mummy or daddy if something has gone wrong.
  4. Say pardon me when you burp.
  5. When you do a pump say excuse me.
  6. Give your toys to charity if you don'’t want them.
  7. Say please and thank you.
  8. Be kind to everybody.
  9. Do not hurt small animals and big animals.
  10. Don'’t be glued to the telly.
  11. When you are doing something and someone tries to help you do not get cross with them.
Amy gave me permission to post this excellent work on the Blog.

What would you score out of 11?

1 Comments:

Blogger Photography said...

nice article and nice blog too. thanks

11:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home